Skip To Content

You are here:  Future Westerners > FAQs

For forms and information, go to the U.S. Department of Veterans website.
The Registrar will assist veterans or eligible dependents.  For more information, click HERE.
You will need to submit a Request for Transcript Audit.  This will send the Registrar's office a notification.