Skip To Content

ALL Physics summer courses are now full


course registration forms for summer physics are no longer being accepted.


However, course registration forms for all fall courses are still being accepted for Fall 2019 session.

You are here:  Financial Aid > Default Page
What do I do if I attended another institution in the fall and received PELL?
You will need to transfer your PELL to Western Texas College.
First, you will need to contact your previous institution and have them CANCEL your PELL.  You will then need to go to FASFA and add Western Texas College's institutional code, 009549, to your FASFA.
Additional FORMS may be required by WTC.