Skip To Content

ALL Physics summer courses are now full


course registration forms for summer physics are no longer being accepted.


However, course registration forms for all fall courses are still being accepted for Fall 2019 session.

You are here:  Financial Aid > Default Page

Entrance Counseling & Promissory Note

To be eligible for a Federal Student Loan, you must have applied for FAFSA and do your Entrance Counseling and submit your Promissory Note, click HERE.

On-Line Loan Acceptance

Once logged into MyWTC, you can Accept or Decline your Western Texas College student loans on-line. 

Exit Counseling

You must complete your Exit Counseling if you graduate or no longer intend to take classes with WTC.  A hold will be placed on your account until this is completed.