Keep your password safe
- Do not share your username and password with anyone. You should never disclose the passwords for your computer accounts to anyone.
- Do not write down your password
- Do not let anyone see you type your password
- Remember to log off. Do not leave a PC without first logging off. Leaving your account logged in, especially in a Student PC Area, is one way that your computer account can be compromised. Check that you're logged off before you leave the PC.
- Never tell anyone your username and password.
To retrieve your myWTC login information, please contact our Help Desk at: