High School & Transfer Students

Official transcripts may be mailed to Western Texas College or hand-carried in a sealed envelope from the issuing institution.  WTC also accepts electronic transcripts.
Transcripts faxed or scanned and emailed are considered UNOFFICIAL.  You will not be accepted with an unofficial transcript.  
Please forward all transcripts to the following:
Office of Admissions
Western Texas College
6200 College Avenue
Snyder, TX 79549
FAX Number: 866-270-6203
Are you a transfer student planning to purse a degree at WTC?
  • If you answered "NO", then you are a transient student.  As a transient student, you must submit official college transcripts from your higher institution.  You will not be accepted without it.
  • If you answered "YES" and have taken credit(s) at another institution, then you will be a transfer student.  As a transfer student, WTC will need to receive your Official transcript from any previously attended institutions for transcribing your courses for your intended degree plan.   
To transfer in college credit to WTC from an accredited higher institution, please complete the Request for Transcript Audit.  This will notify the Registrar's office to review your transcript and have any previously awarded credit applied to your WTC transcript.